Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

So JJ called today and told me that his flight is next Wed. (June 23) and he has to be back to work on the following Mon (June 28), so that means I have exactly one week to pack and clean and get everything ready for the move.  I am a little more scatter brained then usual but it will all get done and finally knowing a date helps a lot to get my butt in gear.  I am so so excited after I hung up with him I was just giddy with glee.  I am really looking forward to not having to be away from JJ anymore.  So the townhouse we got is newly renovated and looks really good.  JJ is staying with his supervisor there, till our place is ready, and he said that there is always a ton of little girls playing in their little princess dresses so Cayleigh and Ashleigh should have a lot of fun there.  I am excited so we will see how it goes.  Look at some pictures of our new place here and tell me what you think.  I think it is a nice enough place for a year.

2 comments:

  1. Jen I think the new place looks wonderful! Although we will REALLY miss you, I understand that it's the best thing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice. Wood floors, goodbye vacumm!! I cant believe you are leaving for a YEAR! We are going to miss you but your gonna have a great time.

    ReplyDelete