Friday, May 21, 2010

New adventure... bring it on

So the newest news is we are heading to Eastern Canada more specifically Thunder Bay, Ontario.  I am really excited to start a new phase in our life.  I don't necessarily like moving but I do like change.  I am overwhelmed right now, not knowing where to start with cleaning and packing but at least I have about a month and a half to figure it out.  Crazy I know but here we go.  Oh and also I am super excited for C to be able to go to french immersion school I think she will love it and hopefully she will do okay with the change we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Well Jen, I'm not as excited as you are about you leaving but can understand your excitement. Good luck with everything.....we're gonna miss you lot and lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip! hope you'll come visit the western parts when we're up to visit!

    ReplyDelete