Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So here we are

So we made it to Thunder Bay and all in one piece for that matter.  It was a really really long drive but the kids were pretty good, Connor got a cold and started teething again but we survived.  I had to leave quite a few things behind so I have been going like mad to just get the house outfitted with essential things.  The kids all got new beds and they love them, well Connor will have to get use to his but he went from a crib to a toddler bed.  I love my new place it is so cute and perfect for us right now.

2 comments:

  1. Yay - glad to hear that you made it ok. I hope you all settle in nicely to your new life there! We'll be thinking of you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen! I was thinking about you all 3 days of your drive! Connor must have been bummed with being a car seat AND teething all day! I want to see pictures of your new home, and the beds with girls! Its exciting to have new beds and I hope Connor is doing good with the toddler bed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete