Thursday, May 6, 2010

So cute!

I am so excited I finally made something for my girls and I actually think they look good.  Thanks to Heather for giving me a "little" push and the pattern.  I love it and plan on making more.
                                                              Gotta love the cheesy smile.
I would have had C model it but she was in bed oh well just means more pictures later.  And I also plan on finding another Twilight shirt for A so they will be ready for Eclipse in June, I know cheesy but what can I say I love it.
I hope I can keep up the momentum with sewing because I love the feeling of knowing I made something and it actually looks good.  Now onto my curtains so you all can see my finished addition.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I want one of those Twilight ones!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses turn out great! I love the blue with your twilight dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the turned out really cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete