Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Waiting

I am very excited for Cayleigh to come home.  She has been with here grandma and grandpa Nelson this week visiting Great Grandma Biozard in Quebec.  Funny thing is we didn't even think to let her go with them when they stopped by here on their way so the next day when they were going to leave Cayleigh asked Grandma if she could go with them and I thought no harm in that so I hurried and got her packed and sent her on her way.  She loves going to visit ggrandma and she is old enough.  Ashleigh was so upset though that she could not go, oh well next time she should be old enough.  So they left today and I should see her in a couple days.
I just enrolled her in school yesterday also very excited about that, and it is nice because her school is just around the corner from us.  I called her this morning to let her know I got her in school and she was very excited it was cute.

3 comments:

  1. ashleighs already in school? is it preschool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I ment to say I enrolled Cayleigh in school. Ashleigh misses the cut off for junior kindergarten by 26 days. oh well I am trying to find mommy and me class for her and connor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cayleigh was such a good girl!! It was fun to have her with us! I wish you all could have come. .. oh well... we will see you soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete