Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Curves

So I joined Curves again and I forgot how much I like it.  I love how it is just a set workout, it takes the thinking out of it, and I just go for it.  I went for my first workout on Fri and I was determined to get the most out of it, because at curves you have to push hard to get results, and I did I was drenched in sweat by the time I was done and loved it.  I am hoping with JJ's schedule I will be able to make it at least 3 times a week.  I am really liking it out here because I am actually more active.  I ride my bike a lot and now that Ashleigh has figured out how to ride hers she is always asking if we can go.  Also if I have to zip to the grocery store quick I just hope on my bike.  Hopefully this will be a start of a good thing and I will be able to continue it even when I get home.

3 comments:

  1. GO JEN! It makes a differnce when you live in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does. I just got back from another workout I am exhausted but feel great.

    ReplyDelete