Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where to start?

So I know I haven't put pictures on for a while so now you get them and a ton of them.  Before we moved we decied to go to Waterton with Grandma, Auntie Tina, and Kael.  We took our bikes and rode around the town.  It was really nice and beautiful, here are some pictures of us stopping at the lake for our picnic.
 
Just some cute pictures of them throwing rocks in a little pond they found, because they didn't want to get to close to the lake cause it was a bit windy and they didn't want the waves on them.  We will miss this place but we will be back.

Isn't he just adorable.  I love this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to head to Waterton this summer. It is on my todo list, taking the bikes is a good idea though! That picture of Conner is perfect, one of those frame-able snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love Cayleigh's graceful throwing form. It's very nice. The pictures are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete