Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting ready for bed.

They got new pj's and wanted to show them off.
and connor just being a boy he rode that barbie car around(with barbie still in it) until he broke it.  I am still looking for a little bike for him but I don't want to spend a fortune.

Poor JJ has been working so hard to meet deadlines he was just exhausted the first week we were here but things have slowed down a bit.  We are just glad we get to see him everyday. And I love the fact that he is just on call on weekends so he is pretty much ours.  Now just need to find a babysitter, I'm getting there I just need to meet the yw and I am good to go.

2 comments:

  1. Nice PJ's girls! Connor tell mom to look on Kijiji to get you a car to ride on! JJ you look tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on kijiji and can't find one. And yes JJ is tried but it is slowing down.

    ReplyDelete