Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little too quiet

So Cayleigh is staying with her grandma and grandpa this week. Since I am still in Regina she went home with Andrew yesterday and gets to spend the week with them. It is weird how quiet my house gets when Cayleigh is not here. She is so excited to go back to school her little mind needs it. I notice for the 2 weeks we are out here I just cannot keep her brain stimulated enough but I try. Our addition is almost done so we will be spending more time at home. I really don't want to live there when it is going through construction so I am glad I have the option of going to Regina.
Oh and so excited to see my mom when I go home this time. She is going to Raymond for a couple of days to get some stuff done in Canada. I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. When is she comming up?? After General Conference? Cayliegh is going to have a great time back at school, so enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to have you around. Can't wait to see your addition finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen is leaving tomarrow she says only for a quick trip. can't wait to see Family when they come down for conf. wish you guys were all comming too! I'm excited for Olivia to go to school too. she needs that mental and social stimulations! :) hope eveything is going smooth on the remodle!

    ReplyDelete